Admire the work of the great Italian masters at one of the most prominent art museums in Europe, the Uffizi Gallery. Bypass the long and arduous ticketing lines with your skip the line ticket and spend your precious time exploring one of the greatest art collections in this part of the world!
- Benefit from this ticket that lets you skip the long ticket lines to the museum and gain expedited access to the unique Uffizi Gallery, where you can spend as much time as you'd like.
- Enjoy the unique collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum and discover the many works of art ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century, including Botticelli's famed "Birth of Venus".
- Purchase your tickets online and collect them at the venue, avoiding significantly longer ticket purchase queues at the Gallery.
What to Expect
The Uffizi Gallery features works from some of the greatest artists of all time and, as such, the collection housed in this magnificent building gets quite a draw, especially during peak season, when the lines can get several hours long. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that with your tickets. Timed entry ensures that only a certain number of people gain access to the Gallery at any given time and that you get to bypass the ticketing line by collecting your physical tickets from a tour assistant at gate no.3 of the gallery. Once you have your physical ticket and get through the security check, all you have to do is walk straight in!
Then you are free to stay and explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of genius artists like Da Vinci, Raffaello, Masaccio, Cimabue, and Giotto. Visit the Botticelli room and admire the Birth of Venus and Primavera, two of the most famous examples of Italian Renaissance art. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck.
Famous Paintings You Can't Miss at the Uffizi Gallery
The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto | Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi | Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci | Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano | Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca | The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello | Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano | Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi | La Primavera by Botticelli | The Birth of Venus by Botticelli | Doni Tondo by Michelangelo | Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci | Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael | Venus of Urbino by Titian | Bacchus by Caravaggio | Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip the Line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- Assistance with Ticket Collection from Tour Staff
Know Before You Go
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery. However, you will still have to go through the security check.
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- It is mandatory to arrive 15 minutes before your entry time to check-in at the meeting point for your tour.
By Bus: The closest bus stop is the Ponte Vecchio bus stop. The Uffizi Gallery is a mere 1-minute walk from the bus stop.
Reduced Price Tickets:
Entry for those below the age of 18, regardless of nationality, is free, as is the entry for EU citizens below the age of 25. You must collect the reduced-price tickets at the gallery itself. Your IDs will be checked at the entrance.
The venue is wheelchair friendly and guests with any mobility impairments will be helped by the venue staff.
All large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas must be left at the cloakroom. There is no charge for this.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
Uffizi Gallery, Uffizi, Firenze